Tuesday, April 8, 2014

GENERAL QUESTIONNAIRE:

GENERAL QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What was your main motivation to participate the project?
25%: The journey, to have good time, to meet new friends and visit interesting places
93%: To meet young people from other countries, their cultures and their points of view
78%: I am particularly interesting on European museums and cultures generally
30%: To improve or learn new skills and to receive experience that will help my future career
0%: I am not sure why I decided to participate, I just found the project interesting

2. How were you informed about the program?
13%: Directly by the organizers – they proposed me to participate
37%: By the official website of the organizers
15%: By the project’s website
5%: By a friend / family / or other person
0%: By local press
30%: By a website / blog / social network not linked with the organizers

3. Are you aware of the funding rules of the project?
92% Absolutely yes
8%: Somehow yes but not sure
0%: Not at all

4. To what extent did you participate to project preparation?
92%: I highly participated
8%: I did participated in some fields
0%: I participated very little

5. Would participate in the project if you had to pay all the expenses?
25%: No, it is beyond my or family’s economic capabilities.
62%: No, I could cover the expenses but my or family’s income is not so high
0%: No, I have the economic capacity but I wouldn’t
13%: Yes, it wouldn’t be easy but I would

0%: Yes, I have the economic capacity and I would 
Flag Counter